Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sparkle & Shine:


     I took these photos a few weeks ago with my friend Igor. He asked me to wear red lips and to bring lots of dresses to the studio. I have to say, as someone who doesn't get gussied up that often that I was pretty thrilled to play dress up. 


      I also have to admit that this was the first occasion that I have had to wear this gold sequined mini dress. I purchased it right when sparkly new year's eve dresses were being deeply discounted at Macy's. Sometimes to find the better deal, you have to shop in the off season. I know I will get a lot of wear out of this glitzy number this holiday season to festive parties! 

(Dress- International Concepts)






Sparkle & Shine

Sparkle & Shine by nsaich featuring nylon stockings

     I especially hope to wear this dressy number to ring in the new year! On Polyvore I created a collage of what I would pair it with, sturdy boots, a masculine blazer, and red lips would be the perfect combination for me! How would you style a gilded dress?

Yours,
Nico

8 comments:

  1. I have a similar dress. Love the outfit your created :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in these photos!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, amazing pics. :)

    I'm fine, thanks for asking. I really don't like this gloomy weather.:( You?

    P.S. Thank you for your comment.

    http://www.eleganceofluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome. Looks like a pro photographer took them?
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a total babe!! Honestly, stunning!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shots are gorgeous…definitely keepsakes!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo-hoo...gorgeous lady!! Love that dress and you look marvellous :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!